I make lists...lots of them. Here, you can see my master list, my lists of due dates, my week-by-week lists, and my day-by-day lists.
This is what I have to do to stay organized and remember everything I have to do.
If you're ever feeling stressed, make a list. It really does work!
In other news, my little brother is graduating from high school this weekend! Since I love lists so much, here's a list I've made about Bri-Guy:
- I can't believe he's old enough to be out of high school!
- I'm so proud of the way he is letting Jesus Christ live through him everyday!
- I love when he sits in his room and plays his guitar. There's nothing like being in a quiet house with a cup of coffee, listening to live acoustic guitar.
- I admire his ability to love everyone.
- I respect him for having the desire to do God's work in Haiti
- I love how absolutely HILARIOUS he is!!!
- He has remarkable talent in just about everything he does (including picking out tattoos)!
- He reminds me of an old man. Maybe it's his love for all things outdoors--fishing, camping, skiing, beard growing (someday)--or maybe it's the fact that he talks like my grandpa, smells like my grandpa, builds things like my grandpa, and enjoys smoking an occasional stoagie (like my grandpa).
- I love his face when I TRY to wake him up on Sunday mornings for church--even though I hate being late every Sunday, the face is worth it (almost).
- I love him so much. Not only has he taught me so much about my relationship with Jesus, but he has shown me that God can work miraculously in people's lives. I'm so blessed to have Brian Wolfe in my life.
grace and peace,