Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pattern Houskeeping

Hey everyone! Here are two patterns that I've been meaning to post. The first is for a super easy pair of slippers. They are just made out of 6 granny squares and single crocheted together.






Here's the blog where I found this super easy slipper pattern:

http://www.purlbee.com/granny-square-slippers/


The second pattern is for the neck warmer that I posted about a few weeks ago. I made it up and I don't know how well I can write a pattern, but I sure tried.

CH 29

SC in 3rd CH from hook, *CH 3, miss 3 CHs, DC in next 3 CHs, CH 3, miss 3 CHs, SC repeat from*

Continue until the neck warmer is a foot and a half long. Sew on 3 buttons, and enjoy!

Abbreviations:

CH: chain

SC: single crochet

DC: double crochet

Happy crocheting everyone!

grace and peace,
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment