Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Know It's June When...

 ...This appears on the calendar--my birthday!


 ...These little guys find their way into my salad and on top of my ice cream.


 ...Our back yard turns into lakefront property. Thanks, Missouri River


...I can finally start wearing bracelets again (No more choir concerts!!!) 

Oh yeah, if you didn't know, I just got back from two weeks in Brazil! It was an amazing trip with some of my best friends and there is no way I could possibly sum everything up in one blog post. I posted TONS of pictures on facebook but here's one of my favorites:



I think this image is so powerful. Jesus stands before us with open arms. He's given us an amazing gift that's ours for FREE...all we have to do is believe in Him. Run into those arms and you will find peace, love, forgiveness, and eternal life.

I'm so excited for the summer ahead of me! I'm working at the Riverhouse again (so come visit!) and I'm also working at Kids of the King day camp which I'm LOVING!  I've set some blogging goals for the summer as well...we'll see how that goes!

I'm so glad to be back! :)
grace and peace, 
Mair


No comments:

Post a Comment