Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Thankful

After yesterday, I am SO thankful for food. What would I do without it!?

This week, God reminded me of the importance of family... immediate and extended. I am so blessed with a group of people, down here in Kansas, who are both my brothers and sisters in Christ as well as my relatives.

Here are some pictures of yesterday's festivities:


The spread

The snacks

My aunt Jackie made a list of what we needed to make and when for Thanksgiving day. We got every thing done...a little behind schedule

THE rolls!

My cousin Marrissa and me

Why wouldn't you?!

I AM THANKFUL: for my extended family. They are all a godly influence in my life and have taught me so much about how to be a godly woman. I am so blessed to have a childhood full of hilarious memories of them and now, God has used them to teach me about Him.


grace and peace,
Mair


No comments:

Post a Comment