Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Thankful


For hankies...if you know me well, you know that my eyes water ALL. THE. TIME. I have to carry a kleenex with me where ever I go or use my sleeve to wipe away the tears running down my face every time I go outside. After a day in my pocket, the kleenex starts to disintegrate and leave traces of white fuzzies in my eyelashes.

SO. My wonderful cousin Missy started using hankies when her allergies got bad because:
  • They are adorable
  • They are soft and don't hurt your nose
  • They are GREEN!
Today we went shopping for hankies and this is what I got:


I can't wait to use them!

I AM THANKFUL: for hankies! Instead of being annoyed by my watery eyes, I will be excited to use my old-fashioned, vintage hankie.

Thanks, Missy!


grace and peace,
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment