Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not a football fan...but I have a ball with food

I've never liked football. I don't really understand it, I find it boring, and I hate watching it. I have, however, taken my best naps while falling asleep to the sounds of over-sized men smashing into each other over a hunk of pig skin.

I was excited when one of my roommates, Rachel, said she didn't have her heart set on watching the Super Bowl, but she was excited for the commercials (just what I was thinking). So, tonight we made cookies (we split the dough in half and baked two giant ones) and spread out a sampling of snack foods:



carrots and ranch, grapes, pepper jack cheese, Italian Herb Flat bread crisps, and deer sausage


Our giant cookies



yummmm

All in all, this year's big game has been quite enjoyable! Thanks, Rachel!!!

I hope you are all enjoying the Super Bowl (or at least the commercials) as much as I am!

grace and peace,
Mair

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete