Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching Up

I love summer time...as most people probably do.  Knowing that I don't have anything "due" is such a great feeling. This summer has been especially busy...I have been working everyday and when I'm not at work, I'm making things good for the flea market (which is SUNDAY at YOUNG'S PARK in MURRAY, NE from 7 until DUSK and you ALL should come.)

Between crafting and working I have had a BLAST hanging out with people, playing Blitz, drinking sweet tea, and getting free pie on Wednesday nights.....

BLESSING #1: friends to do things with!

Here are some pictures of summer stuff...

A storm rolling in over the flooded corn field...God's creation is amazing!!!!


We made crab rangoon one night. Here Drew is using his Magneto powers and Tim is stabbing me in the head with a knife.

 I turned 21 and enjoyed a nice evening with my parents, Tim, and Aaron playing Blitz and watching Tangled! (Titus 2:12)


I got a feather with my good friend Bri!

I made this table runner by sewing doilies together! I was going to sell it at the flea market...buuuuut I think my mom liked it a little too much! 

BLESSING #2: My aunt had open heart surgery on Wednesday and she is recovering well. Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!!!

BLESSING #3: Brian got back from Haiti...he has amazing stories and pictures...and God was definitely glorified through the work he did down there. 

I hope your summers are as blessed as mine

grace and peace,
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment