Friday, July 29, 2011

Robin's Egg Blue

Yesterday I bought a can of robin's egg blue spray paint and today...I went nuts! Here are some of the things I found to paint:

 Three old picture frames

 My desk chair


 A little birdhouse for Mom

And here's what they look like now! 





I filled the two little frames with some black and white pictures and they look great!


This one is my favorite! It's a picture of my cousins, my grandma, and me in Okoboji last summer.

I better be careful...everything I own is going to be painted this color soon!

grace and peace,
Mair

2 comments:

  1. I love diy projects!

    Where did you find those vintage frames? I've been on a mission to find some for a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, thanks for following! I just HAD the frames! I probably bought them at Wal Mart years ago! They were originally silver.

    ReplyDelete