Monday, December 6, 2010

Doodle of the Week


I haven't blessed my readers with one of my lovely doodles in a while, and since my mom loves them so much, I decided to give you a few:





As I sit down to write my 10 page paper for this Shakespeare class, I wonder if my professor would allow my doodles to make an appearance alongside my paragraphs full of literary and Shakespearean genius... probably not.


It's the week before finals and I've been feeling the pressure. Yikes! I have this picture hanging up right next to my desk to help encourage me as I try to conquer the mountain of books, portfolios, and papers I have to complete.



A constant reminder that everything will get done and worrying about it won't help.

For Pete's Sake!

grace and peace,
Mair

2 comments:

  1. Ha...if your professor is Liam Purdon he might like the doodles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Liam Purdon...maybe I'll try it. It will take up space, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete