Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Crochet Projects

My little fingers are still hard at work making presents...but I took some time in between gifts to whip up some leg warmers for myself.

I wore them for the first time today and I was very pleased with how they looked, not to mention, my legs were nice and roasty toasty!

Here they are:



I made them cream with a strip of brown at the very top and they were SUPER easy. Here's the pattern:

Directions are given for size 9-11. You will need two 4 ounce, skeins of 4 ply yarn and sizes I and K crochet hooks.

Gauge: 3 hdc equal 1 inch

Starting at lower edge with smaller ,hook, ch 30, join with sl st to form ring, ch 2, do not turn.

Row 1: Sc in each ch, join with sl st in top of ch-2, ch 2, do not turn.

Rows 2 through 8: Repeat Row 1.

Row 9: With larger hook, ch 2, hdc in each sc across, join with sl st in top of ch-2, ch 2, turn.

Repeat Row 9 to length desired, after last sl st, fasten off



grace and peace,

Mair

1 comment:

  1. Maddie was so excited to read your blog and get this pattern. She is now hard at work on a pair of legwarmers for herself. Thanks for sharing!
    Mrs. Mary C

    ReplyDelete