Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Yet another successful Christmas with the Wolfe family today. The day was full of giving, food, Tim Horton's coffee, laughter, food, and love. I even busted out my Christmas hankie, in which I blew my nose all day.

I was reminded today that God gave us the most important gift we will ever receive: His Son. Jesus brought forgiveness, love, salvation, and peace. My dad talked about peace last night at our Christmas Eve service. Peace with God, peace with others, and peace with ourselves. Because of God's gift, believers can have peace. I am so thankful for the peace that He brought me.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you remember the gift God has given us.

Here are some pictures from my day...not too many:


The loot

Some favorites: minty green ear rings from my sister and a mustard colored scarf from my parents.

Here are my lovely parents over at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Pippin making herself at home at the Grandparent's farm

A happy little candle holder with my happy little mother in the background

Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Christmas tree. Grandma used all gold decorations to celebrate. So pretty!

Merry Christmas everyone!

grace and peace,
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment